How to Hit Your KPIs One-by-One
This is a hardcore class that delves deeply into Key Performance Indicators and removes any ambiguity surrounding them, including exactly what they are, which ones to track, and most importantly, supporting the activities that drive these KPIs up or down.
- What are KPIs – KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS?
- Why are they of Key Importance?
- What Performance do they Measure
- Analogies to Other KPIs, or Metrics
- Important Income Statement Benchmarks
- You Can’t Make a Dime of Profit if You Don’t Have Sales
- Profit Centers Can Be Unlimited – Profit Center Analysis
- Why do Shops Charge for “Shop Supplies?”
- What Other Profit Centers Do You Have?
- A Final Word about Profit Centers
- Gross Profit, Net Profit
- Operating Expenses
- What’s Left Over – “Your Net”
- So, Here Some Important Benchmarks for the Auto Repair Shop
- Increasing Sales – Myth #1 Explained
- Target Practice – How to Achieve Gross Sales Targets
- You Must First Understand What You Have Before You Can Understand What You Need
- Why Increasing Your Labor Rate Doesn’t Accomplish Everything
- Decreasing Costs – Myth #2 Explained
- Controlling Your Shop Expenses
- Calculating What it Costs to Put the Key in the Door
- Increasing Gross Profit Margin – Why It’s The Real Choice
- Understanding the Labor Rate
- Shop Productivity Explained
- Menu Pricing and its Advantages
- EffectiveLabor Rates and How to Calculate
- Learn Where to Pull the KPIs From
Collision and mechanical business owners, operators, and service management.
Power Point presentation, video, full-color workbook.
8 hours. Can be customized to fit particular time slots.
About Our Pricing
Learn more about our pricing and plans for you!
Read the latest news and articles from ACGI.